Have you guys ever seen The Old Schoolhouse Magazine? It is a big one in homeschool circles in the States. But as an Australian I have often wondered about the value of it – I have enjoyed a few complimentary issues I’ve received along the way but the idea of international postage and consequent delay has always been offputting. So when I received news that they were going digital I was excited.
I’ve viewed their online sample and it was great. I flipped through the pages, as if I was reading a magazine; I read articles written by real homeschoolers with a variety of situations, all very encouraging. I clicked on links which opened resources I hadn’t heard of before some of which I will dig into further. I spent a couple of hours on my first flip through but the magazine is so full of articles, ideas and encouragements that I will be downloading an offline version to continue reading throughout the coming months.
I encourage you to read what TOS has to say, view their sample and give them a go…. Belinda
Don’t Miss Out on the New TOS Digital Magazine Subscription!
With their new digital magazine, you will get to enjoy all the same great content as the print edition of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, but in a new format – digital!
Want to know why you’ll want to subscribe – even if you already get the print edition?
- Instant delivery – No waiting for your mail to arrive.
- Huge savings – At $16.95, the digital subscription is 32% less than US print subscription price, 43% less than Canadian print subscription prices, and 65% less than international print prices. If price has kept you from subscribing before, you can’t go wrong with the huge savings on the digital subscription.
- Helpful links – No more running to the computer to check out an advertised product or website reference. One click and you’re there!
- Exciting features – Print or email articles to share with up to five of your friends.
- Fun, dynamic format – Flip through a real online magazine, not a pdf file.
- Never lose your magazine again – Save all your TOS issues to your computer.
- More of what you love – Enjoy the same high-quality content and beautiful design of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine print edition.
View the sample issue here.
With a one-year digital subscription, you’ll receive four quarterly issues, the 19 free International/Digital gifts, and Teacher’s Toolbox membership, but right now, TOS has a Charter Subscriber Special for the first month that makes it an even BETTER offer.
Order between March 12 -18, 2008 to get the very best deal!
Pay only $10.95, receive one full year of TOS Digital Magazine, the Summer & Fall ’07 digital back issues and five BONUS downloadable gifts just for Charter Subscribers!
- International Geography Quest Project Pack from In the Hands of a Child ($25 Value)
- Breakfast for Busy Moms from Urban Homemaker ($9.97 Value)
- Organic Gifts from Vintage Remedies ($12 Value)
- Education Travel on a Shoestring from Eagle’s Nest Home ($5.98 Value)
- 1 month subscription to Classroom Zoom! ($4.15 Value)
Hurry! This offer won’t last long. Prices will go up and there will be fewer gifts each week until they reach the regular digital subscription price. Enjoy HUGE savings and FREE bonus gifts, order early!
Go digital! Subscribe TODAY.
Hi, I stumbled on your son's blog today. I'm impressed with the depth of thought and character revealed in your children's writings. You are doing a great job mothering and teaching them (but you already know that, don't you?)
For His Glory,
I don't know if I'll ever go digital with TOS, but I just had to second your recommendation. I eagerly anticipate getting my issue in the mail. Finances have been extra tight this year, but it's at the top of my list when it comes to birthday, Mother's Day, etc. I hope you enjoy getting to read it on a more regular basis!