I have tried to follow different Christmas plans, and have even written my own but I can never keep up so this year Im going to just have some goals for the next few weeks. I need to keep it simple real simple cause my life is already full and to add another project to the pile something has to give.
So instead of allocating time to each activity I have just a list of things I want to do:
- Finalise Christmas gift giving list and buy what I can
- Look at our box of Christmas books/dvds and choose which resources I want to use this year.
- Consider what traditions and activities we will participate in this year (Review Heart, Mind and Soul of Christmas)
- Start making hand-made gifts (which will include photo based gifts). Cut off date for all handmade gifts will be 3rd week of November.
- Write our newsletter and SEND it!!
- Organise a family photo to be taken
- Cook our Christmas cake
- Make gift tags and cards
Well see how I go – it looks simple!
I am so with you about keeping it simple. I am also wanting to think carefully about my expectations, so that I can check they are realistic.
Thanx for sharing your list … I’m inspired