Need some help?
Someone who understands your goals and your struggles.
Someone who can help you see a way forward.
Someone who is a Family Life Coach.
What is Parent Coaching?
Working with a Family Life Coach is much the same as working with a sports coach – but focused on family issues. I will help you identify your goals (for a specific parenting or family situation in mind) and will work with you to create a strategy and help you fine tune the skills necessary to achieve your family goals.
Whether you desire to change your own habits, your family culture or how your children are behaving, coaching will provide you with ideas, support and accountability.
My approach is to focus on your values and to clarify the steps necessary so you can eventually see those values lived out in the life of your family.
Working with a coach is an effective way to move forward in your family life.
How it works:
1. Book your Call by clicking the link, checking the calendar options and confirming a time that suits you.
2. Watch your emails for an email from me
3. Complete some paperwork (its easy, and digital so it isn’t really paperwork!) and make payment if applicable.
4. Once the details are all confirmed we can get started on our Video Call.
All of my coaching sessions are conducted via ZOOM (unless you live in my home town!)
“I’ve followed Belinda for years with her blog and newsletter so after I had a big fight with my teenage son I talked to Belinda. I appreciated that she was available to talk to me and she helped me see what I could do regardless of how he responded. Keeping my focus on my relationship with my boy has changed things around here and I’m so very thankful.” Susan
“Thank you Belinda! I love it that you talk one mom to another. Thank you for giving me some very clear steps to change how we discipline around here. I’m taking baby steps – as you said – and I’m starting to see my children smile at me again. Makes me cry at times knowing that my anger was robbing their joy in life – so thank you.” Julianne
Jump StartFind a way forward
- Complimentary Jump Start video call. In this time together we get to know each other, but more importantly we identify the concern you have, discuss principles and ideas and make a plan to move forward.
Moving ForwardMaking change stick
- Moving Forward Call builds on the Jump Start call with one more session together. This means you not only have a plan to move forward but also the opportunity to discuss and dig deeper after implementing those initial ideas.
AccountabilityWalking with you
- The Accountability Call is for those who want continued Accountability after the Jumpstart and Moving Forward calls to keep working on the area of concern – or even to raise a different issue. This is a session by session fee, and you can book as many as you need when you need.
Thanks to technology I can connect with you regardless of what country you live in. You can work out the currency conversion here: Australian $ (AUD) to your currency
Though I have done Life Breakthrough Coach training, my strength is that I understand the mum-life. I am a mum, I’ve walked with mums, and I’m available to walk with you too. My prices are not the same as most life coaches – not because the value isn’t in our conversation, but I respect that money is tight for families and yet, I want to offer you personalised help that I know will help you change things in your family.
If this is the first page you’ve landed on then you’ll want to know a bit about me. So the quick details are: I am a mum of 4 kids – all grown up now. We homeschooled from prep to year 12. Peter and I now live in an emptier nest (our home is still our nest!) I have been helping parents by teaching classes, speaking at conferences, and mentoring/coaching for 20 years now. My heart message is to be intentional, relational and heart focused.
Work with Me
I help parents to create a family culture that encourages their children to grow with faith, values and lifeskills. My goal is to equip you with the knowledge and skills that will enable you to confidently address the concerns that you have in your family by always remaining heart focused.
Over the years I have talked to mums about:
- Their children’s faith, behaviour and attitudes
- Managing their time and balancing all their responsibilities
- Finding a way to get some selfcare in their life
- Character education in the family
- Dealing with life when husband works away from home
- Managing their home: budgeting, cleaning, menu planning
- Finding a family vision
By the way – Dads are more than welcome to be a part of the coaching process.